This seriously felt like a preseason game until the 4th quarter. The Skins were playing almost all backups, and the Jags were missing MJD and a few other guys. There just wasn't an intensity today, which is odd when you have so many guys playing for their future in the league.
I know this win hurts our draft position and thus may bad in the long term, but you can't help but think this group needed a W with all the drama going around.
- Sex Cannon's record as a starter in the state of Florida counting his college days has got to be something like 47-2.
- The gator chomp? Rex, seriously?
- Brandon Banks in the wildcat should be the focus of our offense next week. It would keep my interest and get the Banks Pro Bowl train back at full speed.
- Kevin Barnes at safety could merely be necessity, but also maybe a sign the teams doesn't think he will be a decent corner.
- The Jags look awful, how are they a potential division winner?
- Speaking of the opposition, maybe the Skins should take a page out of their book and spend our first 2 picks on o-linemen.
- Anthony Bryant may have played himself onto the roster for next season.
- Casey Rabach needs to go ASAP.
- Going for it on 4th and 1 from the 1 yard line with the game on the line is the right call. Not only is it statistically the right move, but we are 5-9, so who cares!
- Joe Joseph? As in Joseph Joseph? Wow.
- The o-line was not awful today, but not great. Hicks and Dockery/Licht*&#$& all still need to be replaced.
- We are no 4-4 on the road, and 2-5 at home, hmmmm. Almost makes me feel guilty for never going to games...