The Best Shot I Could Get from My TV of the Locker Room iPod
The Caps 8 game losing streak meant that we were not privy to this information before tonight, but again, awesome. Almost every member of the team gave a few fist pumps.
- Highly paid professionals getting excited about a new equipment delivery is amazing.
- Ovechkin walked into the training room with a towel on and nothing else.
- For a road trip Ovie appeared to fill his small suitcase with just 1 item, his Playstation.
- Combining all this Ovie information leads me to believe he just walks around the hotel naked on road trips.
- Sidney Crosby is really lame
- Hockey injuries in HD are the opposite of a highlight, but still very cool to see if you're into that sort of thing, creep.
- The f-bombs by the Caps are pretty gratuitous. I don't care about 'foul' language, but just pointing it out. It's not just Boudreau either, the other guys drop 'em everywhere, even Ovie in his broken English. I imagine the team cursing comes from the culture created by Boudreau.
- Even though I don't care about cursing, the Caps, the language is part of a loose and not always disciplined atmosphere. I sure as hell don't think cursing has anything to do with the Caps winning the Cup, but the contrast between the Caps and Penguins team culture is remarkable.
- Mike Knuble did exactly what I thought this team needed in the 1st intermission of the Boston game - gave a rousing speech about the Caps picking it up. That game went from a 3-0 potential obliteration to a tight 3-2 loss and may have been the turning point in this slide.
- I think Mike Green wears slippers to and from work.
- I can't believe HBO skipped Ovie and Semin visiting One Lounge and showing them in a party environment.
- Penguins game tonight, let's beat dat beat!