- Manny Acta will lose his job. Yes, I will predict this until he gets fired. Correct!
- George McPhee will trade for an affordable role player. Incorrect, although he did sign one in Brendan Morrison.
- John Carlson will dominate Capitals' rookie camp (July 11-18). Correct!
- Andray Blatche and Nick Young will absolutely crush the Vegas Summer League...Correct! (Young: 23.8 ppg; Blatche: 19.7 ppg, 11.0 rpg).
- ...on and off the court. Inconclusive...for now.
- Ted Leonsis will blog about successful business practices while not-so-subtly plugging one of his own projects. Inconclusive.
- Matt Wieters will surpass Nolan Reimold and Brad Bergesen as the AL Rookie of the Year favorite. Incorrect, but he's heating up. Jinxed. Uh oh.
- O's manager
William ShatnerDave Trembley will appear in several priceline.com commercials. Correct!
- Some moron will suggest that the Redskins are capable of winning the Super Bowl. Correct!
- That moron will be a DCLS writer. Correct! I'm sayin' it now, punks.