The summer is slow, and we at DCLS like to take a break every now and then from recapping Orioles' and Nats'
So, I present to you a new feature, the Monthly Forecast. In a splendid assortment of bullet points, I will
Note that some of the predictions are more obvious than others, and that there are only two weeks left in June. Should be pretty easy then, right?
- The Wizards will not trade the 5th overall pick.
- Ernie Grunfeld and Flip Saunders will draft a point guard.
- Ernie Grunfeld, Steve Van Gundy, and Ron Jeremy will all be indistinguishable.
- The Redskins will NOT pursue Brandon Marshall.
- The Caps WILL pursue Dany Heatley.
- Matt Wieters will have raised his average to above .300.
- Luke Scott will cool off in classic fashion and drop below .300.
- Manny Acta will be unemployed. Obvious.
- Stephen Strasburg will remain unsigned.
- Nats fans will panic.
- Mike Green will deserve to win the Norris Trophy, but won't.
- Ovechkin will win the Hart (MVP), Pearson (Player's MVP), and Richard (Goal Scoring), and the world will be restored to order once again.
[Images via Daylife and Sixers4guidos and PornstarUpdates]