- Miss, miss, miss, awful pass/turnover, miss, miss
- The Nets offense looks like it is trying to run out the clock. 35-22 Wiz, Blatche has 6 pts, 8 assists, 4 rebounds, and is already a +13 in this game as he hasn't come off the floor.
- Cedric Jackson turns it over by throwing a pass behind a cutting Cartier. That is exactly the connection I'm looking to lead us to victory in the John Wall sweepstakes.
- A defensive mix up leads to CDR embarrassing Javale McGee 1-on-1. Wiz up 10.
- Cartier somehow gets Yi guarding him and takes him right to the rack for a layup. Then gets subbed with 8 points so far.
- Courtney Lee nails a 3 to cut the Wiz lead back down to 10. It must suck that he played for the Magic last year.
- Yi, just grazes the front rim from about 19 feet. But hey, he looks great working against a folding chair.
- Miller goes down rubbing and grabbing his shoulder. Looks like it might have sublexed (popped out and back in), but he's staying in the game. He should remember he's a free agent after the season and we are 22-53.
- Blatche decides not to pass to a wide open Sushi in the corner by going 1-on-2 to the rim, scores and draws a foul from Yi. The triple-double watch is now at 9 points, 8 assists, and 5 boards. Yi also looks like he might be throwing this game.
- Camera pans through the Wizards cheerleaders - I'd say about half hot, and almost looks like they make the hot and no-so-hot alternate when they stand together.
- We just got our first decent view of the stands. Surprisingly, the first level is about half-full.
- Halftime, Wiz up 45-38, after having led by 14 points earlier in the quarter.
Sunday, April 4, 2010